Saturday, May 1, 2010

May



May is here!  We have waited 9 months for May to arrive and here we are!  We have 4 weeks to go until our estimated due date.  We shall see if this little baby decides to arrive in May or June; either way, we're excited and ready.

Today we are going to hang the Dr. Seuss quote above the crib and Monday I'm taking my car to Stanford Hospital to have the car seat inspected.  We have to make sure it's installed properly for our precious cargo.

I went grocery shopping today and a lady asked me when I'm due.  For the first time this entire pregnancy I was able to say, "at the end of the month!"  I had a surge of excitement after I said that and I want to say it over and over again!  We're ready to meet our precious baby!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Yeah youe baby will be here anytime now Tanya. I am so excited for you. How have you been feeling?