Dear Baby,
As our pregnancy nears the end my thoughts and feelings about our amazing journey fill my days. Your arrival is expected shortly and I can not express enough how you have already filled my heart with unconditional love. We have loved you from the start and we will continue to love you for eternity. No matter what happens in your life you will always be our first born child and we will always love you.
You created a glow in me I never imagined possible. It is true happiness that is deep inside of me. You are my baby, my child, my heart, and my wonder. Daddy and I were mesmerized by our first ultrasound when we first saw you on the screen. We were captivated when we heard your heartbeat. We were amazed when you began to kick. Each milestone reminded us that you are on your way! As you grew stronger our excitement expanded and our hearts continued to fill with love for you.
There is so much in this life that I want to show you. So much I want to share. I think of the lessons I have learned and the best way to teach them to you. I want you to feel like you have the knowledge and support to face anything. Life is a journey full of surprises and endless possibilities. Take enjoyment in all that you do. Be positive and remember to relax. Don't sweat the small stuff; life is precious and should be enjoyed.
Your whole life is ahead of you. You are so lucky to be at the beginning of this wonderful journey. In our entire life, you are the best thing we have ever done.
We cannot wait to meet you!
All my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
2 comments:
very sweet letter! You guys will make exceptional parents!
Made me cry ;)
Post a Comment