Sunday, April 25, 2010

35/35

Our Growing Family!


Dear Baby,

Today we are 35 weeks gestation and only have 35 days to go until we get to meet you!  Of course, you can come any time around May 30th and we'll be thrilled!  Mommy only has 9 days of work left until she gets to go to full nesting mode!    Maternity leave begins on May 7th at 3:00PM!  I can't wait!  Your nursery is almost ready.  We're still waiting on the Dr. Seuss saying to arrive but Daddy and I are going to hang the other pieces on the wall this afternoon.

You are still kicking my right side little one and your behind is impeding the space where my stomach belongs.  I am battling heartburn on a daily basis but it'll be worth it in the end.  You need to stay in there at least 2 more weeks, preferably a little longer.  We love you and are looking forward to you becoming an outside baby.  Keep growing strong little one!

With all my love,

Mommy
My shirts are struggling to keep my belly covered these days!

No comments: