Dear Michela,
Today while Daddy was making turkey burgers for dinner you and I played together. Well, I needed to use the restroom so you followed me. When we got to the bathroom you pointed to the toilet and said, "mama" then "Keeka". I asked you if you wanted to sit on your potty while I sat on my potty and you said yes. So I took your diaper off and sat you on your potty while I sat on mine. You listened to me pee. I told you a few times to go pee in the potty but you pretty much just sat there. I asked you if you were done because you started standing up then sitting down again but you said no. So I left you on the potty while I took your diaper to your diaper pail and grab a clean one. When I returned to the bathroom 30 seconds later you greeted me at the door saying, "gee gee" (clean up / wipe up). You then turned to your potty and pointed inside. YOU MADE PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!! I was so excited for you! Daddy heard the excitement and came in to see. We are so proud of you Keeka!
After dinner you saw your potty and said, "Yay" then clapped your hands. I don't think we'll do any formal potty training just yet but I'll definitely ask you if you would like to sit on the potty periodically during the day.
Way to go baby girl!
I love you with all my heart!
Love,
Mommy
1 day ago
1 comment:
Way to go!!!!! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment