Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Giggles

Dear Penelope,

Yesterday Daddy and I heard you giggle for the first time!  You are so stinkin' cute!  I got your first giggle the same way I got Michela's first giggle - by kissing your cheeks!  I wish I was able to catch it on video but know that I will forever remember your first sweet, sweet giggle.

I was sitting on the couch talking to you as you were relaxing on the boppy pillow next to me.  I repeated everything you said and you thought that was great.  You gave me many smiles during this time so I leaned in and kissed you on your cheeks.  The first time I did that you gave me a huge toothless smile and a sigh.  I loved it so I gave you another kiss.  That time you let out your first giggle.  It was short, sweet, and music to my ears!  I tried for a few more minutes to get you to giggle again but you only gave me that one giggle.  Luckily Daddy was there so he got to hear your first giggle too!

We look forward to many more giggles from you!

I love you Penelope Marie!  Keep on smiling and giggling!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: