Friday, February 24, 2012

P-pie

Dear Penelope,

I think your daddy and sister want you to be a rapper and I think it's my fault.  I started calling you Penelope Pie and Daddy shortened it to P-pie.  Now when I ask Michela what your name is she says, "P-pie."  I think it's pretty cute and you're pretty cute so maybe the rapper name fits?  hehe

I love you P-pie!  You are starting to giggle more and more but when ever we bring the video camera out you stop.  Are you shy?  I want to get a video of you giggling like we did with your sister but you're making it difficult!  That's okay, we'll eventually get a video of you laughing.  For now I'll settle for your beautiful smile on camera.

With all my love,

Mommy




Yammie read this letter and sent me this response.  I think you will like it!

Tanya,

This is so cute!  Did you know that Papa has been calling me P. Pie since I was 17 years old?  It stands for Peggy Pie!!!  What a riot!

Yammie aka P. Pie


No comments: