You are now 2 months old! Monday we went to see your pediatrician for your well check. She was pleasantly surprised at your strong neck and head control. She said you hold your head more like a 4 month old than a 2 month old! Way to go baby girl! She also noticed your perfectly round head. :) I think she knows I'm a little sensitive to your head shape.
You also got your first round of vaccinations. Poor baby! We had a different nurse than the one who gave Michela her vaccines. I'm not sure I like her method. The nurse who gave Michela all of her vaccines spit up the oral vaccine to help keep her calm after each shot. Your nurse gave you all of the oral vaccine first then gave you the three shots in your legs. You screamed louder and louder with each shot and I felt terrible for you! As soon as she was finished I let you nurse to calm down. Once you were calm I put your sleeper back on and we headed out to the car. I promise no more shots until April 5th.
Here are your stats:
Weight: 10lbs 13oz - 73rd percentile
Height: 22 3/4 inches - 75th percentile
I love you baby girl! Keep growing strong!
With all my love,
Mommy

1 comment:
2 months already??? :(
Post a Comment