It's official, you have a potty mouth! The other day while you were helping me do the dishes you asked for a cup. Except you said, "F--k." I tried and tried to help you say "c-up" but you continued to swear. Of course I couldn't just let this little slip stay between the two of us so I made a video to share with Daddy. :)
For the next hour or so we worked on saying, cup. You are perfectly capable of saying cup if you pause and think about what your mouth needs to do to say it. If you're busy doing something else you say the f-word. I can't help but giggle even though I can't wait for you to say it correctly!
Yesterday we celebrated Uncle Mike's and Caitlin's birthdays. While the ovens were pre-heating for our pizzas you walked by and saw the pizza stone in the oven. You paused, pointed and said "pizza". You were ready to make pizza with the family! In fact, you made your very own personal pizza. You helped me roll the dough by adding flour (lots and lots of flour). Then you spread the sauce and put grated cheese one slice at a time. Lastly you added pepperoni on your pizza. Too bad you had to wait a few minutes to put your pizza in the oven because you gobbled up the pepperoni before we had a chance to put your pizza in the oven! So you had a cheese pizza instead.
After we ate, you and Caitlin played with the balloons in the cozy. You two were laughing and saying "funny" for a good 15 minutes or so! I love watching you two play together. I hope you continue to have a close relationship with Caitlin.
Here are a few random pictures of you (not from the party).
With all my love,
Mommy
"She bit me!"
{Yes you are in a laundry basket with Penelope. You wanted to go for a ride!}
We played with dyed rice on a sheet in the family room. This kept you occupied for 30 minutes!
We also spent 30 minutes playing with a tub of water with food coloring and dish soap. You didn't understand how to blow through the straw but you loved it when I did. The bubbles were fun to pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment