Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Play

Dear Michela,

True to your age, you love to play!  You can turn anything into a character and force Daddy or I to play with you.  Some days you play with baby dolls and we hold conversations with the babies.   If I don't hold the baby while responding to your baby, you correct me and have me at least touch the baby before making it talk.

Other days all you need is your hand.  In fact, almost every night during dinner you put your hand on the table as if your fingers are walking.  Then turn your hand toward me and pretend to have your hand say, "How you doing left hand?"  You repeat the question until I make my hand respond.  hehe.  You also have your hands argue with each other about your meal.  Your left hand will say, "I don't like that!" Your right hand will respond with, "I like it."  Then your right hand will pick it up and put it in your mouth.  You crack me up!

I will admit however that I have been heavy in arts and crafts recently to get out of playing with the babies, sesame street characters, little people, bristle block animals, and any other toy you can make talk.  I enjoy playing with you but sometimes we have to switch it up a little.  That's why we have done so many crafts.  :)  I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom.  

I love you and your imagination!  Keep on creating and imagining!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: