Dear Penelope,
Does boo count as a word? If it does then your first word is boo, as in peek-a-boo. You use it appropriately too! You will peek around a corner and say boo! And you cover your face and say boo. Your favorite book is Peek a Who? You will turn each page and say boo. I love it but I don't know if it counts as your first word or not. haha. So just in case we count it as a first word, the first time you said boo was on Dec 26, 2012.
I'll keep a look out for other words but so far you prefer to grunt and point to convey your message. You will use some signs and gestures though. You use the signs 'more' and 'all done' often. Yesterday you came home from the park with Daddy and Michela. You wanted me to pick you up so you threw your arms up (the universal sign for pick me up). After I picked you up, you pointed to the bathroom, then rubbed your hands together. You told me that you needed to wash your hands! :)
Love you baby girl! I can't wait until you really start sharing your news!
With all my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
1 comment:
I think boo counts. Too cute. :)
Post a Comment