Dear Coconut,
Yes, I call you Coconut. I'm sorry, I can't help myself. Michela was baby. Penelope was Bugga Boo and Little Pea, and you're my Coconut. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll change your nickname once we find out if you're a boy or girl. Maybe you'll be stuck with Coconut. Only time will tell. :)
I had a dream about you the other night. You were a boy and we didn't have a name for you. The nurses kept giving me dirty looks because you were nameless. I kept telling them that if you were a girl you'd have a name but you're a boy so we don't have one picked yet. I kept stressing over figuring out the perfect name for you but couldn't come up with anything! So maybe you're a boy and we really need to get cracking on names? Or maybe you're a girl because girl names are so much easier for us to figure out and in my dream you would have had a name if you had been a girl? We'll find out on February 21st!
Keep growing strong!
Lots of love,
Mommy
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment