Sunday, January 6, 2013

12 Weeks

Dear Coconut,

We are 12 weeks along and I get to see you again on Thursday!  We go for our NT scan on the 10th and I can't wait!  You have made me sick off and on the last month but nothing terrible.  As long as I sleep well and I eat frequently, we're good.  But if I have a rough night, I'm nauseous all day long.  Ick!  I don't have any cravings yet and chicken really doesn't sound appealing unless it's chopped up and put into a casserole or something.  I'm on speaking terms with chocolate again.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I kind of enjoyed feeling repulsed by chocolate over the holidays.  ;)


Here is my 12 week update:


How far along?: 12 Weeks  

Total weight gain?: I don't think I've gained anything.

Maternity clothes?: Not yet.  I'm still able to button my regular jeans!    

Stretch marks?: Nope

Sleep?
: I sleep just fine usually.  Although last night I went to bed nauseous and had a hard time falling asleep.  


Best moment this week?: Perhaps, possibly, maybe feeling you kick.  I think I felt you kick but then again I know it's pretty early to feel kicks.  I tend to second guess myself a lot when it comes to pregnancy related things so who knows.  ;)

Movement?: Yes. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps

Food cravings?: None at the moment. 

Labor signs?: No

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss?: Energy.  You seem to be sucking all my energy out of me.  I fall asleep almost daily around 7/7:30.  It's kind of pathetic.  But then again, growing  a human is hard work!

What I'm looking forward to?:  Seeing you again on Thursday at our NT Scan and graduating from the first trimester next weekend!  Wahoo!

Belly:  There isn't a belly but I took a picture anyway so I can compare in July.  

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: