Friday, January 18, 2013

Don't be Mad


Dear Michela,

You know right from wrong these days, thankfully.  So now when you are doing something you know you shouldn't be doing you say, "Don't be mad, Mom."  I don't know whether you're genius or goofy because how could anyone get mad at you after saying that?  It's too cute!  But then again you're being goofy because you ratted yourself out!

Take the other day for instance.  You and Penelope were coloring at your little play table (now in the dining room).  Penelope is new at coloring and missed the paper in several places so there are now crayon marks on the table.  It's a craft table so I don't mind.  I'd rather crayon marks be on the table than the wall.  Well, you noticed that Penelope colored on the table and thought it would be great to do it too.  You tested it out but before you did you said, "Don't be mad, Mom.  Don't be mad."  I asked you what I shouldn't get mad about and you ever so slowly drew a line on the table.  BOOGER!  I didn't get mad but I told you that we shouldn't color on the table.  If it's an accident it's okay but we don't color on tables purposefully.

Love you cleaver girl!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: