Dear Little Pea,
Our due date is approaching quickly and we are getting excited! You are getting bigger and stronger, trust me. I had the pleasure of feeling you under my ribs and punching (or kicking) my bladder at the same time! I didn't know how to react. Do I take a deep breath and straighten up to help my rib cage expand or do I run to the bathroom so I don't wet myself? I just don't know!
I have moments when I look down at my belly and say, "wow". I know I have been through this before but knowing that you are inside of me still amazes me. You are lucky to be a girl. Our bodies are amazing. Men's bodies don't rearrange themselves and create a safe environment for another human to grow. Just women. We are amazing beings. I have never appreciated my body more than when I'm pregnant and/or breastfeeding. I hope someday (many, many years from now) you will get to experience the joy of growing a human too.
On another note, I was driving with Michela the other day and started thinking about how great it is that you will will have two cousins so close to your age. Caitlin will be 21 months older and your little cousin will only be 4 months younger. I am so happy that you and Michela have cousins to play with and create great memories together. Daddy didn't have any cousins and Mommy only had one. You my dear, already have one and another one is coming shortly after your arrival! You already have Daddy and I beat! I admit, when I was thinking about this I started crying. Gotta love pregnancy hormones! I love our family so much and I think you will too!
I love you baby girl! We'll be 30 weeks on Tuesday with only 10 weeks (give or take) to go! YAY!
With all my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment