Saturday, September 3, 2011

Acrobatic moves

Dear Little Pea,

Yes, I no longer refer to you as Bugga-boo.  In fact, the only place I ever called you bugga-boo was here, in these letters.  I started calling you Little Pea around Daddy a while ago but never changed my letter salutations.  I don't know why but today seems like a good day to start calling you Little Pea in my letters.

We are 26 weeks pregnant (and a few days) and I'm amazed at how close we are to meeting you!  It's fun looking at the differences between pregnancies.  Your sister always lied transverse with her feet on my right side.  You on the other hand move all over!  I feel your kicks everywhere!

Daddy and I went to the movies last weekend and on the way over you decided to flip around like crazy!  I had to stretch my back and put my arms up to give you enough space to move!  Well, you probably had enough space, it just made me feel like I was helping by pulling my arms up.  

I love feeling you wiggle, flip, kick, and punch in there.  Every time I feel you I am reminded that I have another beautiful daughter growing strong.

This morning we are going to take the glucose tolerance test.  This is the test where I have to drink an overly sweet drink and wait an hour for a blood draw.  It's pretty simple and the drink is pretty gross but I'm looking forward to it.  The drink made Michela go crazy so I can't wait to see how you react to all the sugar!   I'll bring a book to read during the hour wait but I'm sure I will be too distracted by your acrobatic moves.

I love you Little Pea!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: