World Premier!
Michela Grace Quillinan
Born on June 4th, 2010
Here is Michela Grace minutes after entering the world on June 4th, 2010 at 6:17 PM. She weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces like a true Quillinan baby . She is 21 inches long, healthy, and beautiful!
Tanya will post a birth story later when things start to settle down in 18 years.
Michela arrived at her home Sunday afternoon and sleeping in her mother's arms!
6 comments:
congratulations! She is beautiful! She looked like she was smiling and happy to finally meet her mom and dad in the second picture! Take care!
Congratulations!!! She is perfect in every way! I love the smiling picture. <3
aww yay, so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet her :)
congratuations to both of you. She looks so adorable.
Yeah I checked for pictures all weekend:) thanks for sharing. Welcome home baby. So Tanya was it a shock when you finally heard gender? I bet you both are so extatic!
It wasn't really shock... more of a "Oh, you have been Michela all along!"
Post a Comment