You are experiencing so many firsts it's hard to keep up! Saturday night Daddy kicked you out of our room at 3:00AM and you slept in your crib for the first time! You were extra loud that night while sleeping and Daddy thought we would all sleep better if you were in your own room. I think you and Daddy slept fine that night. Me, not so much. I stayed in bed after he moved you and fined tuned my ears just to make sure I could hear you. When you were sleeping next to me I could listen to you breathing when you weren't grunting. Now, I have to get out of bed to make sure you're still breathing! I think it's a mom thing to worry about stuff like that. You are just too precious and I want to make sure you are okay. Last night you slept in your crib all night long and I think we all did okay! I still wake up when you grunt but I don't mind; at least Daddy can sleep better! :) We put the sleep positioner in the crib because you seem to sleep better when you feel snug. But as you can see you have scooted yourself down in the bed. I can't believe you're already moving around while you sleep! Last night you scooted yourself down past the positioner! Needless to say, the positioner has done it's job and is now out of the crib! You are growing so fast and I can't believe that at 3.5 weeks you are already in your big girl bed!
Today you took your first trip to the grocery store with me! Of course you slept the entire time in the moby wrap. That's right, you took a ride in the moby for the first time today too! I love the moby wrap! I put it on at home so all we had to do in the parking lot was put you in it! While in the grocery store one of the employees oohed and awed at you and reached out to touch your back (over the moby of course). As soon as her hand touched your back you grunted and she pulled away quickly and said, "I'm sorry!" So I thank you Michela for grunting at just the right time! I don't want strangers reaching out to touch you - friends and family sure, but not strangers!
Today when Daddy got home I took a picture of the two of you together. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of you guys! Like father like daughter!
I love you Michela Grace!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
It's so funny when they start wiggling! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment