Saturday, June 26, 2010

3 weeks

Michela is 3 weeks old!  She has been sleeping well up until last night.  And really, last night wasn't all that bad.  She just ate every 2 hours so that meant that I only slept for 1.5 hours before waking up again to change and feed her!  Needless to say, I'm a bit tired today.  Luckily all she wants to do at night is eat and sleep.  She's not waking up and staying awake in the middle of the night so that makes my life a little easier.  Maybe in a few months I'll get more sleep.  Sleep can wait; Michela can't.

I hate hearing her cry.  She doesn't cry too often but when she does I can't stand it.   I want to scoop her up and make everything better and that usually means she wants to eat.  I fed her every 30 minutes today for 2 hours before she finally passed out on milk!  Maybe she's going through her 3 week growth spurt?!  I don't know.

Here are some more pictures of my beautiful baby Michela.

No comments: