Dear Penelope,
Saturday night you slept horribly! You woke up at 1:30 and I'm not sure you went to sleep at all until 3:30. You may have but you cried for me at 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30. Finally at 4:30 you slept until 6:20. Ugh! Needless to say, Sunday we were all exhausted. Sunday morning you were one cranky and tired baby. I tried putting you down for a nap around 9:30 but you weren't having it. Finally I was able to get you down around 10. Unfortunately you only slept for an hour. Luckily that hour pulled you out of your cranky mood and we had a pleasant afternoon. :)
At bed time on Sunday night I put you in your bed and left the room as usual. You got out of bed and lied on the floor behind the door. You called for me a couple of times but was not upset. I let you hang out for a few minutes on the floor. You started singing and talking to yourself so I was going to leave you alone a little longer. Then you got quiet. I stupidly assumed you climbed back in bed. Well, I was wrong. I peeked under your door and saw this...
Yup! You fell asleep on the floor. I silently laughed and snapped a picture before pushing you out of the way with the door. I couldn't open the door very wide since you were lying in front of it so I had to push you over a little. Hey, I am 37 weeks pregnant! I have to get my big belly through the door somehow! Surprisingly you didn't wake up when the door pushed you. So I picked you up and watched your head flop down. You were out! I put you in bed, you rolled over, and that was it until morning.
Thank you for the laugh Penelope!
With all my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment