Saturday, June 15, 2013

Michela Art

Dear Michela,

This morning you decided to draw a picture for Caitlin.  So you drew a picture that reminded you of Tuesday when you spent the morning with her.  I guess Daddy came to pick you up while you were riding tricycles around the block.  Since you wont let me keep the picture I made sure to scan it.  This is your drawing.
Top left is "my tricycle". Bottom left is "Jamie's tricycle car".
Purple circle on the right is a "Caitlin's tricycle".
Purple figures in the middle are Michela & Caitlin.
Top middle figure is "Daddy coming to pick me up."

You also drew a picture of me and coconut.  You told me I can keep this one but I scanned it anyway.  I love your drawings of people.  They make me smile every time.
"Mommy with Coconut in your tummy."
With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: