Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Coconut

Dear Coconut,

I am exhausted and sore and have a hard time standing up from a seated position.  BUT I love feeling you move around.  You're getting big so some nights when you're hanging out on the side my belly is really lopsided.  I tend to give you a little push so I can balance out a bit.  It has also been fun feeling and seeing your little feet stick out on my right side while your head, shoulders, or back push against the other side.  I will admit that position is a little uncomfortable for me but I'll take it over you using my bladder as a pillow or punching bag.  :)

Our next appointment is coming up and that is when we get to see you again.  I know that this ultrasound wound be nearly as exciting as earlier ultrasounds because you'll be too big to see much of you.  This ultrasound it to make sure you are in the 'go' position - head down with you facing my back.  You definitely haven't dropped yet.  You are impeding on my breathing, especially after a meal.

I love you baby boy and am looking forward to seeing you in 6 or so weeks.  6 weeks until our due date?  That's just crazy!  Daddy and I are trying to get a baby pool set up so our friends and family can place their bets on your birthdate, size, and name.  While trying out a few different pools I asked Michela to place her bet.  She said that you will be born on July 13th at 2:01pm.  You will be 11 pounds 13 ounces and 21 inches long.  You will have blue eyes and red hair.  And your name will be Coconut.    I really hope she's wrong about your weight.  :)

Here is the link to the baby pool:  http://bebepool.com/QuillinanBaby3

Love you and can't wait to meet you next month!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: