Dear Quillinan Trio,
This weekend Nana, Papi, and Uncle Kyle came to visit. Of course, they brought presents for everyone. Uncle Kyle gave you some games that bring back memories from my childhood - Ants in the pants & Don't Break the Ice. So far you love Don't Break the Ice as much as I did as a kid. I look forward to the day you guys can build the ice on your own. That's a lot of work for you to break it down 3 minutes later. ;)
You are also proud owners of Pillow pets (thank you Doti), and roller skates (thank you Nana & Papi)!!! Colin nuzzled his panda pillow pet as soon as we gave it to him. You throw yourself on it when every you see it. :) Both Michela and Penelope slept with them last night and I'm sure you'll continue to sleep with them.
Roller skates. I'm impressed. Obviously there is a huge learning curve with skates but you two are doing pretty well. Penelope, your skates lock so the front wheels don't roll. That has helped you learn how to scoot without killing yourself. We tightened your wheels Michela so the wheels still spin but you have a bit more control. I can see you two picking up some awesome skating skills soon.
We enjoyed visiting with Nana, Papi, and Uncle Kyle and look forward to our next visit.
With all my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
1 comment:
They look ready for roller derby! haha!
So great seeing pics of your mom, dad and brother, you guys all look awesome!
Post a Comment