1 day ago
Friday, April 26, 2013
2 weeks
Dearest Daughters,
It has almost been a full 2 weeks since we started Operation Big Girl Room. You two are awesome. I don't know when you guys will be back on the same bedtime schedule but I'm okay with the staggered schedule for now.
Penelope - you're still napping in the crib but you go to sleep for the night in your big girl bed. It generally takes you about 20-30 minutes to fall asleep but once you're asleep you're asleep for the night. Michela woke you up twice though. The first time, she attempted to give you a kiss when you woke up. The second time she was caught jumping on your bed. Luckily you fell back to sleep without problems. Don't worry, you had your revenge. You are my early riser. Every morning I hear you saying, "hi" to your sister. One morning, in order to get a reply, you climbed out of bed and on to her bed. You gave her a kiss and the giggle fest began. Let me tell you, it was nice waking up to giggling girls. :) I also love that you no longer wake up crying like you did in the crib.
Michela - you are doing well with sharing the big girl room with Penelope. With the exception of the two nights you woke her up; you're pretty good about going to sleep when you get into bed. Penelope has also woken up a few times in the middle of the night to be covered by blankets and you sleep right through it. You do a pretty good job of sleeping through her early morning, "Hi". One night I caught you stealing her penguin from her bed. I told you that if you wanted to sleep with Penelope's penguin that you had to share your Duke Duck with her. You didn't want to send Duke Duck to her bed so we put her penguin back. Wise choice. ;)
I am so happy you two are doing so well with sharing your room. I love listening to you two talk, giggle, and play together. I hope you will always have a close relationship.
With all my love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment