Dear
You are two and have been for over a month now. You are showing your inner cave-woman on a daily basis and I have a hard time not laughing at you. For instance, I find it very funny when you demand something and jump to make your point.
"MOMMY DO IT!" ::Jump with fists out::
"Put it RIGHT THERE!" ::Jump with fists in front::
"MOVE DAD!" ::Point where you want him to go::
I laughed at you a few times but I really try not to because I don't want to encourage this behavior. Of course you don't get your way until you ask or speak politely. Someday it's not going to be funny when you do it so I'd rather squash the behavior now than let it linger. Luckily, you are fairly easy to redirect and you eventually get what you are after.
Love you boss!
With all my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment