| July 10, 2012 |
Today you are 7 months old! You have grown a lot in the last month. You now have one tooth, you're sitting unassisted, you're no longer swaddled, and you eat food! I have been offering purees as well as whole food such as toast, banana, cucumber, and zucchini spears. You are starting to be more interested in your meals. For the most part you only eat half an ounce per meal but this morning you ate a whole ounce of butternut squash! Woo hoo!
It's fun watching you around your sister. She can get a little rough but you're not afraid to tell her to back off. She doesn't listen to you but with my help (Daddy's too) you get her to back off. You instantly light up when you see Michela enter the room and give her the best smiles.
You are a beauty. Now when you smile I can see your little bottom tooth and I have to say as much as I miss your gummy smile, I love seeing your toothy smile. I now have to watch for signs of you being finished with nursing otherwise you'll bite me. OUCH! Luckily you only have one tooth but I have to work on getting you to not bite before others arrive. I'm sure we'll get there.
I love you Penelope Marie!
Keep growing strong.
With all my love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment