1 day ago
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Poke
Dear Bugga-boo,
We are 17 weeks (and 1 day)! This week the fluttering I have been feeling have turned into pokes. I love the pokes you give me. It makes me think that you give me a little nudge to say hello. I say "Hi baby" when ever I feel the little pokes. It continues to amaze me that someone so little (you) can already make me smile. I love you Bugga-boo!
Today I had my first stranger comment. Michela and I were in Target when a woman approached me and asked, "you have another one coming?" I smiled and said "yes." She then asked how old Michela was and I told her. The short conversation kind of had the feel of, "Dang lady, have you heard of birth control?" I thought it was funny; especially since you were planned. :) I guess it's true that mommies start to show earlier with their second baby. I think I was 24 weeks when I got my first stranger comment with Michela!
Keep growing strong and know that you are loved.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment