Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Molars

Dear Michela,

I learned last night while brushing your teeth that you have three molars popping through - three!  No wonder you haven't been interested in food the last week.  Your mouth hurts!  You have one on the bottom left, top left, and bottom right growing.  I'm sure there will be one on the top right following soon.  Ouch!  Cutting teeth is hard work and you're doing a great job!

On another note your bedroom is finally completely unpacked!  YAY!  We still need to hang things on your walls but at least you have your books and toys out of boxes!

I love you baby girl!

Love,

Mommy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bugga-boo,

Today we are 15 weeks!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  You have been super kind to me and we pretty much by-passed morning sickness!  YAY!  I do have some pelvic pain that can pretty much stop me in my tracks when it hits.  I don't know if I can describe the pain; just know that it hurts!   The other day it felt like I was punched or kicked really hard between my legs if I stood up for more than 5 minutes.  Not fun!  Luckily the feeling of being punched hasn't returned (yet).  After I finish with your letter I'm going to email Dr. Tien about this lovely pelvic pain.  Maybe she can give me an answer or possible solutions.

On a good note, I can feel you flutter around in there!  I don't feel you everyday but every couple of days while I'm resting, I can feel you wiggle around.  I love it and I can't wait until the flutters turn into pokes and later in to full blown kicks, head-butts, and punches.

I love you Bugga-boo!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It goes so much faster the second time around!! I can't believe you're already 16 weeks.