Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy

Dear Michela,

We have been one busy family this week.  On Saturday we moved to our new house!  We went from a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house to a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house!  Daddy and I love our new home and you seem to love exploring the new space!  I will get pictures of our home up when we're finished unpacking (at least mostly unpacked).

Here are a couple of pictures of your birthday party decorations and cupcakes.  I don't have actual party pictures yet because Uncle Kyle and Uncle Rob were your paparazzi for the afternoon.  But rest assure I will share them with you when we get our hands on the photos.

{Photo booth most guests did not take use}

{Snickerdoodle cupcakes and Mint Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes} 

{Your giant cupcake - Banana Cake with Whipped Cream}

{Birthday Banner}

{Healthy snacks}

I love you Michela Grace!

Mommy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm a little behind, but I wanted to comment anyway... the decor looked so cute! Love the cupcakes!!