Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well Rested

Dear Michela,

You are one well rested little girl today!  Last night you slept from 7:40pm until 5:30am!  You woke up briefly at 8:30pm but went right back to sleep about 5 minutes later and slept the night away!  I could get used to this pattern.  While you and daddy slept the night away I got up to check on you a few times.  I was so happy to pick you up at 5:30 this morning; I needed to snuggle and kiss you!

You are very special to me Michela Grace and I love watching you reach your milestones.  Friday afternoon you laughed for the first time and I was lucky to catch it on video!  It is my new goal to make you laugh everyday.  It just melts my heart hearing you giggle.

With all my love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This video made me cry. I remember having conversations just like this with the boys. I miss it. :(