Monday, August 16, 2010

Oops

Dear Michela,

     I am grateful that you slept through mommy sticking her foot in her mouth at Babies R Us.  There was a lady standing in front of us who I thought was obviously pregnant.  She looked like she was at least 6 months pregnant so I confidently asked her, "When are you due?"  She turned and said, "I already had him."  Yes that's right... I was THAT lady!  I asked a non-pregnant woman when she was due!  I of course quickly apologized then asked how old the baby was hoping that it was recent.  Thank goodness the baby isn't months old and is only 3 weeks.  I still feel bad though; I don't think I looked 6 months pregnant 3 weeks after your birth.  She's not bouncing back as fast as I did I guess.  My word of advice to you is to keep your questions about a possible pregnant woman to yourself - unless you know her.

     On another note, one of today's trends for babies are baby legs.  They're basically thigh high leggings minus the foot.  Baby legs run anywhere between $10 to $15 in stores.  So I decided to make a pair for you out of $2.00 target socks!  They are super easy to make and I think they turned out pretty cute!  What do you think?  They're still too big for you but I plan on making a few more smaller baby legs out of knee high socks.  The idea behind baby legs is to keep your legs warm and to change a diaper with ease.
I think you're pretty cute Michela!

With all my love,

Mommy

  

1 comment:

cArmeo said...

OOPS!!! You are so blessed to back to your old jeans' size so quickly.

Little MQ is so cute with the new leggings.