Friday, August 27, 2010

Cute

Dear Michela,

       Yesterday we went to Costco to buy some essentials and you rode in the Moby wrap.  People are much nicer when you're around.  I can't tell you how many people said hello to you in the store.  You smiled at the cashier and I think she was about to collapse from your cuteness.  I don't blame her, you are one cute baby!  I have proof!  Look how cute you are!

Your first cellphone from Allison and Adam.

Look at you sitting on the couch looking adorable!

I love you Michela Grace!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! Glad she likes the bunny and cell phone (adam picked that one- if you couldn't tell! ) It was great seeing you guys again and meeting Michela! She is adorable!

The Baks said...

Michela is beautiful! It is amazing to see how much she has grown. Can you give me your address so that I can send you an invitation from Carter? Thank you.