Thursday, April 22, 2010

34 weeks!!

Sunday marked 34 weeks pregnant!  That means today at 34 weeks 4 days I only have 38 more days until my estimated due date!  YAY!  I decided to keep our B.A. and M.A. degrees on the wall in the nursery.  I just can't take them down!  We worked so hard for our degrees and we don't have another place to hang them!  So, we have decided to create an intellectual themed nursery... sort of.  :)  We have a ton of books for our little one that will be displayed on our new bookshelf thanks to Nana and Papi.  I am also going to put numbers on the caterpillar I painted a couple of months ago.  I am in the process of making letter blocks that will be completed once our baby boy or girl arrives.  They will spell out his or her name.  Lastly, I ordered a wall decal to be placed above the crib.  Check it out!  The colors will be slightly different but I like it and it will help tie the degrees into the theme!  Hey, I have to be creative somehow!
No pressure little one... no pressure!  :)

Last night we had our first child birth class and the teacher gave Seamus a nightly homework assignment:  give me nightly back massages!  Woo hoo!  I love this class!  hehe.  I can't believe that I will be full term (at 37 weeks pregnant) in 2 weeks and 3 days!  That's just crazy!  Are we ready?  Yes, I think we are ready to meet our little one.  YAY!

No comments: