Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Share your thoughts!

Last weekend I spent an hour or so creating a masterpiece (I use the term masterpiece loosely) for the nursery.  Should I add a background or leave it as so???  I was thinking if I left it white I would put the baby's name along the bottom.  Of course that will have to wait until we meet the baby.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! Are you going to paint the wall that it goes on? If the wall behind it is not wait I think it is fine to leave it white and add the name Bobby, but if it is white then I would paint the background. ;)

Jessica said...

wait = white I just can't think with two toddlers! LOL!

Dorla said...

This is so cute. I think putting the name on the bottom is terific. Lv Grandma