This past week has been a great one! Check out my beautiful baby niece! The pictures were taken a little before she went home from the hospital!
I was able to pull the "poor pregnant lady" string last night around 12:30AM when a group of people decided to congregate outside our hotel room door! Luckily, they dispersed when I kindly asked them to be quiet. Like many people these days they looked at my belly, then my face, apologized, and dispersed. Yay!
Here are some pictures from our Friday night gathering.
This is Lynsey and I. We used to work in the same classroom.
You just have to love Sarah and Thomas!
Of course, it wouldn't have been the same without Shirin and Annie.
I am really happy that Jenny was able to make it too!
Bianca came with a friend and it was great to see everyone!
We miss you all!
Last but not least, here is my 26 week belly comparison picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment