1 day ago
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Potty Party!
Dear Penelope,
Let the potty party begin! You had 4 successes yesterday and already had 2 successes this morning! Way to go! We're having fun encouraging you to use the potty. When you have a success we all stop what we're doing to sing and dance. :)
"Penny goes pee pee, wee wee, pee pee in the potty!"
Then you get a kiss (a chocolate kiss).
Michela has been really helpful and encouraging. Probably because she gets a kiss when you have a success too. hehe. She will sit next to you on the big potty while you sit on the little potty. You look to her and wait for her reaction when you pee.
I'm curious to see your reaction when you have a poop success. I hope you're not scared anymore. Michela, Daddy, and I will be there to cheer you on so hopefully you'll be proud.
Keep up the great work big girl!
With all my love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment