Quillinan Girls,
I am so proud. I didn't think the day you two go to bed at the same time would come for at least another year. You proved me wrong! The last two nights you guys went to bed at the same time! Woot! I think it helps that it's dark when you're going to sleep but I'm still so pleased. Now all three of you are in bed by 6:30 and asleep by 7. YAY!
Penelope, you still yell for us to do something for you at bedtime like, "blanket on!" and "more water please!" Some ridiculous requests include, "Nail trim please!" and "Jacket please!" But my favorite shoutout is for me to come give you a hug and high five. Luckily, it doesn't seem to bother or interfere with Michela falling asleep.
Michela, you are currently in a wake up in the middle of the night to get mom phase. You go through these phases periodically and will wake up at least once a night for a week or two then start sleeping through the night again. I'm okay with it since all you want it me tucking you back in bed. Last night you decided to sleep with sunglasses under your pillow. So when you woke up at 2am, you came in wearing sunglasses. You must know how to navigate the house without sight because it was dark and sunglasses must make it even darker! Sunglasses? Really? You crack me up!
Love you girls!
With all my love,
Mommy
____________________________
Dear Colin,
Your sleep hasn't really improved much and you still wake frequently. Last night you only woke up twice! Thanks! Both times I didn't wake up to you crying immediately. You were talking to yourself. You went on for a good 10 minutes before you started getting frustrated at 11:45. It was nice waking to happy sounds instead of ticked off sounds. Still, I can't sleep through you jabbing away in your crib. I wish I could because that would give me at least 10 more minutes before going in to you. So please save the conversation for the morning and sleep at night. We will both get more sleep that way. :)
With all my love,
Mommy
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment