Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pop

Dear Coconut,

We are 22 weeks!  I feel like my belly has popped in the last couple of days and I like it.  You're still my mellow baby but you're giving me kicks and wiggles so I'm not worried about you.  Sometimes you fight back with Penelope.  Penelope will push on my stomach and give zerberts.  After you've had enough you'll kick her back!

Penelope will be moving out of your room soon so I have been thinking about your nursery.  I'm thinking of doing a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom theme and make decals out of fabric.  I think it's appropriate for you to have a coconut tree in your room considering your nickname.  ;)  I've also started looking for the perfect rug that's in our budget.  While the alphabet rug works with the theme, I don't envision a pink rug in your room.

We don't have much to buy for you so I enjoy spending energy on finding the perfect coming home outfit and your nursery.

You are loved little one!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: