Friday, March 1, 2013

Half Baked

How far along?: 20 Weeks (and 3 days)!  How are we half way through pregnancy already?  

Total weight gain?: 3 lbs

Maternity clothes?: Yes.   

Stretch marks?: Nope

Sleep?: Yes please! Every night Daddy and I go to bed and ask the other "Is our bed coming tomorrow?"  We ordered a new bed and can't wait for it's arrival.  

Food cravings?: Buffalo Chicken and Salsa.  I don't know why I'm craving buffalo chicken. I think I've only had it twice in my life but it sounds so good right now!  The only reason I haven't given in to that craving is because Daddy doesn't like it.

Labor signs?: No

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss?: Peeing normally.  I can have a full bladder and it just trickles out.  Could you move up a little so I can be a little faster in the restroom?

What I'm looking forward to?:  Eating roasted salsa at Uncle Mike and Uncle Rob's birthday party on Sunday.  (We're bringing chips and salsa and something else for appetizers)

Best moment this week?: Learning that you are our healthy baby BOY!

Movement?: Yes!  I have felt you on the outside but Daddy still hasn't had the chance.  You seem to snuggle in once we put our hands where you're kicking.  I like to think you're a little cuddle bug.  :)

Belly:  We're growin'!

No comments: