Daddy and I are so impressed by your walking! Three weeks ago you took your first unassisted steps. Today you're walking from one room to another. I didn't think you would improve this much in such a short period of time. We are so proud! You still crawl but I would say that you're walking about 50% of the time. That's pretty good! We can't wait to see how far you go next week on your birthday!
On another note, you love saying "bye" to Daddy when he leaves for work in the morning and "hi" when he comes home in the afternoon. Since we are moving a few weeks we have a couple boxes around the house. Luckily most of them are in the garage but we kept one in front of a window so you can give Daddy a proper hello and goodbye. You squeal when you see Daddy come home in the afternoon and I assure you Daddy loves your greeting. He gives a little honk when he parks so I have time to put you on the box. You two are super cute.
This what Daddy gets to see!
Mommy
3 comments:
Tell Michela Grammy and Grandpa send circles of love to our walking girl. Tell her we called the ducks and they want to go walking with her. Can hardly wait to see you all.
Awww Auntie Vale just noticed you are wearing the shirt and shorts we gave you for your birthday in these pictures. Michela you are just too cute! Smooches from NYC
How exciting! Way to go Michela! She is so cute, as are you, Tanya! Yeah for pregnant mommies and walking babies!
Post a Comment