Wednesday, May 18, 2011

skills

Dear Michela,

You are one cute girl.  On Friday the 13th you took your first unassisted steps in the backyard.  I just finished hanging up your diapers and joined you on the blanket.  I helped you stand up then scooted back.  You took 2 steps to get closer to me!  YAY!  The next day you took more steps with Daddy!  We caught it on video for you.

Today in music class you stood without holding anything for a good 4-5 minutes!  You also took about 4 unassisted steps in class!  The other parents, teacher Trisha, and I are so proud of you.  You had fun showing off your new skills.  Keep up the great work!

I love you Michela Grace!

Love,

Mommy
Here are some silly pictures of you!
Splashing in the front yard.  "Oooooo"

You're wearing Daddy's first pair of glasses.

So silly!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Eeek! She'll be running before you know it!! She's so adorable, Tanya!! :)