I feel like I swallowed a beach ball. When I look in the mirror I see a round belly. The shirt that I'm wearing today doesn't help considering it's stretched out around my belly! However, I like my beach ball; I think I'll keep it for a few more months. :)
I am 29 weeks pregnant and I'm looking forward to reaching the 10 week mark on Sunday! My hormones are rearing their head and I have become more sensitive - meaning, I can cry at the drop of a hat! I watched an "educational show" on MTV called 16 and Pregnant and I teared up. I also cried while listening to the Children song, "The Wheels on the Bus"! Who cries during that song? Only a pregnant lady who can't wait to say, "shh shh shh" when her baby (on the bus) says, "wah, wah, wah"! haha. Hormones, gotta love em!
1 day ago

2 comments:
I just looked at my count down... 76 days to go!!! WOW!
The Wheels on the Bus is Garrett and Greyson's favorite song! I've been singing it to them since they were born and they have always loved it; especially when we do the movements too. Bobby is going to love it too, I can totally see it!
Post a Comment