Sunday, March 21, 2010

30 Weeks

Today we are 30 weeks pregnant!  That gives us 10 weeks to go until we meet our little Baby Q (give or take 2-3 weeks).  We couldn't be happier!

Yesterday I had a prenatal massage.  It was fabulous!  They have a fancy pillow with a hole in the middle so I could lie on my belly for the first time in months!  That in itself was a treat!  My massage was 65 minutes and I could have stayed longer.  There was a 5 minute period where I started getting over heated and nauseous so I asked if there was a way to cool the room down and she immediately turned the air on.  Once I cooled off a bit I was back to relaxing.  There's nothing like being pampered!  :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww I am so glad you liked the massage! You're looking fabulous for 30 weeks!