Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Woah

Dear Colin,

April seems to be a big month for you.  You got your first tooth, you waved for the first time, and you started scooting / army crawling!!

On Sunday, we were finishing dinner outside.  I waved and said, "hi" to you.  You waved back!!  Just once and I can't seem to get you to do it again.  But Daddy saw you do it so I have a witness!  You waved!  I will get you to do it again!

This afternoon, I put you in the middle of the rug.  I went to the kitchen to make Michela lunch while Michela sat in the family room with you reading her High Five magazine.  I heard Michela say, "Hey Colin, how did you get over here!  You silly boy!  Mom, come see what Colin did!"  So I peeked in the family room and found you over by the couch, about 3 feet from where I sat you down.  My guess was that you rolled over there.  Then I saw you pull with all your might to scoot across the floor to get Michela's magazine!  So, after your nap I set up my iPhone and had you crawl / scoot to get it.  You were not happy about having to crawl to get something you wanted.  You thought I should just hand it over to you.  Sorry dude, you have to work for it now!  ;)



What's next in store for you?

Keep growing strong little man!

With all my love,

Mommy

No comments: