Friday, September 20, 2013

2 Months Old

Dear Colin Man,

You are 2 months old today!  Your baby acne is gone and you have rounded out a bit.  You're wearing 0-3 month clothing and as cute as a button.  You still love to be swaddled while sleeping and hate the car seat.  Sometimes you will hang out in the Ergo carrier but other times you scream unless you're drinking milk.  Pacifiers are a hit or miss with you too.  Sometimes you'll take a pacifier for a few minutes, other times they make you gag or simply ticked off.

You love playing "up/down".  This is a game where I pull your arms above your head and say "up" then pull them down and say "down".  So simple, yet so amusing.  That is a sure fire way to get a smile out of you.  You smile through out the day as long as you're not tired or hungry.  I guess that goes for most people of all ages.

You give us 45 minutes to an hour of awake time before you're ready for a nap.  Unfortunately, today your naps only last one sleep cycle - 30 to 45 minutes.  That has made you a little cranky but I still managed to make you smile.  My fingers are crossed that you sleep well tonight and nap better tomorrow.

Sleep well little man.

With all my love,

Mommy

Love this smile!

Your smiles tend to go away when your sisters attack you with kisses.   You'll figure out how to handle those two.

Penelope wanted to be part of your 2 month photo shoot.  I suspect Michela would have too but she was at preschool.


"Oh mom, you're so silly!"

"I can be silly too!"


Here is last month's picture.  Look how you have grown.  :)


No comments: