![]() |
| Newborn |
![]() |
| 1 year |
| 2 years |
| Almost 3 years How did this happen so quickly? |
Tomorrow is your 3rd birthday party! We decided to go with a cooking theme and I think you're going to have a blast. Unfortunately, nearly every time we talk about your party and those invited you tell me that you don't want a party. You tell me that you just want P-pie and Daddy at your party. This morning you told Daddy that you just wanted Daddy at your party. I wasn't even welcome!!!! You told me that I have to stay home while you and Daddy go to Grammy and Papa's house for your party. Hmmm. Hopefully tomorrow when everyone starts showing up you'll be in good spirits about your party and have a blast. Fingers crossed!
Love you silly girl!
With all my love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment