Dear Michela,
Today you are 8 months old! You are my beautiful baby girl. We took your 8 month pictures this morning. It was hard to get a good picture of you because you did not want to sit still! I got a bunch of cute pictures but most are action shots. You wanted to touch the bolts on the side of the crib; then you wanted the camera; then the box the camera was sitting on; then you wanted to open and close the closet door; then we tried sitting in the crib but you decided pulling yourself up from the side of the crib was better; then we tried having you sit on the rocking chair but you wanted to climb over the arm. I sure had my work cut out for me! I did manage to snap this adorable shot before you lunged for the closet door. Oh, you can thank Daddy for your crazy hair. :)
I love you baby girl!
Mommy
outtakes from today's photo shoot:


2 comments:
sooo cute! I love the outtakes!
Awwww hilarious and SO cute! I can't believe she's 8 months old already!
Post a Comment