1 day ago
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thank you
Dear Michela,
Thank you for listening to my plea. Wednesday night you only woke up twice and last night you woke up once at 9:30! I feel so refreshed! Thank you! Naps are going better too. Up until this week you needed a nap an hour after you woke up in the morning then every two hours (of awake time) after that. Since you were giving me such a hard time this this week with naps I decided to change tactics. Now I keep you awake two hours after you wake up for the day and give you two and a half to three hours of awake time before putting you down again. Beautiful! You're going on an hour nap right now! YAY!
Thank you baby girl! I love you!
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Doesn't sleep make a world of a difference? Eliza is just starting to sleep better too. I'm a much better person now. :P Crazy about her teething too! And her hair!! I just love looking at your blog and wish I commented more. Keep posting lots!
Post a Comment