Today I am 28 years old and I had the pleasure of spending it with Michela. It's a little bittersweet seeing 27 go. I was pregnant for most of the year and became a mommy of a beautiful baby girl. I have a daughter and she know's I'm her mommy! I love that I have the "mommy touch". Nana and Papi came to visit over the weekend and when Meeka started fussing it was me who could calm her down. ME! I have the "mommy touch". It is one of the best feelings in the world to know that I am Michela's mom. The feelings that pulse through me when ever I see my daughter are indescribable. It is the biggest love anyone could imagine. She is my daughter and I will never run out of love for her.
Michela's first kite flying experience with Daddy.
Meeka with her tired mom.

Relaxing in the tub.

Papi is here!

Hanging out with Nana and Papi.

"Hmmm... I like the purple one."

Hanging out with mom on her birthday.

Daddy kisses!

2 comments:
Its so awesome to see your parents as grandparents! They both look so happy, not that I expect different! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday as deserved!! <3
Agreed! They look so happy, and so do you. I don't think anyone would doubt you had the mommy touch! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment